|Material:||PC, Wet-proof, Water-proof, Dust-proof, Anti-aging, Protection Level Up To IP68||Working Temperature:||-40℃～+85℃|
|Max Ports Number:||24||Atmospheric Pressure:||70KPa～106Kpa|
|G.W Per Pcs:||3.5KGS|
IP68 4 trays fiber enclosure wall mount or poled mounted 16 or 24 ports
The equipment is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system. The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
* Total enclosed structure.
* Material: PC, wet-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, anti-aging, protection level up to IP68.
* Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution...etc all in one.
* Cable, pigtails, patch cords are running through own path without disturbing each other, cassette type SC/LC/PLC adaptor installation, easy maintenance.
* Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed by expression port, easy for maintenance and installation.
* Cabinet can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses
* Environmental requirement
* Main technical datasheet
UPC return loss:≥50dB
APC return loss:≥60dB
Life of insertion and extraction:＞1000 times
* Thunder-proof technical datasheet
The withstand voltage between grounding device and cabinet is no less than 3000V(DC)/min, no puncture, no flashover；U≥3000V
4. Configuration table:
|Model||Description||Size(Pic 1)||Max Capacity||Installation Size(Pic 2)||Cable entry|
|OFS-24C||Splitter Box||388*242*128||24||135*135*190||Express port|
|OFS-FTH-616F-1||Splitter Box||388*242*128||24||135*135*190||Express port|
5. Product cable ways:
1. Wall-mounted installation
According to the size of table 1 of hanging wall with percussion drill play two holes on the wall, knock into the metal tube, will be installed back the case according to the punching position on the wall, and completely fixed screw. (Pic 5)
2. Pole-mounted installation
Fix 1 set of the easy pole ring to the telecom pole. (Pic 6)